Job description : Biomedical Engineer

When I first declared that I have chosen my field as "Biomedical Engineering", many were shocked or rather taken back. And quick came the reply - You ? Why ? Why not this and why not that ? And yeah, I was expecting that. Coz, in India, Biomedical is not a popular field, or rather its considered something on the same line as medicine and many (including me) consider it 'not a next step' after doing a UG course in Engineering, until i did a search on the various aspects of it before diving into it. Yeah ! its a bit obfuscating but they were always a part of my reveries. So what is the job of a biomedical engineer ? Here's a video that just gives an overview of it.

2 comments:

Honey, v've a lotta catching up 2 do...de video was superb btw...so biomed 'tis,eh?


Yeah da.. We seriously need to..
Lets meet up soon..


Me!

My photo
Music lover, gamer, love Apple products, Neuroscientist by profession and by choice.

My inspirators


When I speak tech

Powered By Blogger